Pages

16.9.12

William Wilde SS13


I wondered if I was in the right place when I turned up for the William Wilde Show on Friday night, down a seedy soho side street, I was a little early but as soon as a queue of fashionable people started behind me I knew I was in the right place. The Box club in soho, a burlesque feel night club with lavish decorations and dark corners, played host to the William Wilde SS13 show. Complementary Absinthe, Pernod and Champagne cocktails kept us entertained as we waited for the show to start, a treat of latex designs that felt somewhere between Jessica Rabbit, 1940s screen sirens and modern day latex clad pin ups. Despite slashed to the thigh and chest revealing designs William managed to keep it feeling sophisticated, even with a flash of sequined nipple tassels. The gorgeous and very sexy Daisy Lowe led the models in turn to a podium in the middle of the club where they threw shapes under coloured spotlights. All photos property of Fashion Filtered Ltd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment