Pages

15.9.12

Bag yourself some Whistles








You'll have to forgive me for just showing you the bags from the Whistles SS13 collection but everything was so tasty I couldn't put up pictures of it all. I can guarantee that you will love everything from the lazer cut leathers to sports luxe hero pieces and acid brights. You may/ may not know that Whistles have slowly been adding to their bag collection and SS13 will be the biggest collection yet, a winning formula of excellent quality leather, wearable colour schemes and classic finishings. The star piece for me was the robust leather rucksack (bottom photo) which addresses the eternal problem of style over function, this ticks both boxes, I know this is going to sell out. The only negative to this collection is that you'll have to wait, it hits the shops and the website next year...
All photos property of Fashion Filtered Ltd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment