Pages

17.2.12

Corrie Nielsen AW 12

Fashion Week seems to be all about queuing, I think I even queued to queue this morning. Anywho! The Corrie Nielsen show was my first LFW show of the week. After making the silly mistake of barging through people standing on steps I pushed through to the standing section in the BFC Tent, should have stayed where I was and been in the way to get better shots, my DSLR and iPhone both struggled to get a close enough picture. I know for next time. Proper pictures will up tonight in my daily round up... The collection was all about the highland fling and tartan was the order of the day, but, tastefully done a la Alexander McQueen. The clothes mainly hung to monochrome with touches of red here and there. I loved the elaborate feathered hats and full skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment